- HopeSpoke Extended Day Treatment Therapist
- HopeSpoke Extended Day Treatment On-Call Youth Treatment Specialist
- HopeSpoke Outpatient Therapist
- HopeSpoke School Based Therapist
- HopeSpoke School Based Therapist – Elementary
- Sign application digitally or scan to email
- Complete three Reference Check Forms
- Specify position and include first initial of your first name and full last name in email subject line.
Example: School Therapist – J. Doe
- Send Application and Reference Check Forms to Human Resources
Submit resumes to Human Resources (unless otherwise specified in the job description) or via regular mail to: HopeSpoke, 2444 “O” Street, Lincoln, NE 68510
Google Chrome browser will not allow an Adobe digital signature. Please use the Fire Fox browser or save the fill-in application to your computer then sign and send via email toHuman Resources.
When completing the Fill-In Application and Reference Check Forms, please click the RESET button at the top of the form before filling out the form.
If you are applying for the position of Youth Treatment Specialist in the Extended Day Treatment Program or Residential Treatment Program, you will need to complete a supplemental questionnaire in person during office hours: M-Th: 8am-8pm and F: 8am-5pm.